Bayesian analyses allow you to reach a turning point in understanding and interpreting customer expectations and their impact on customer satisfaction.
These in-depth and innovative analyses are based on probabalistic statistical models and allow us to identify to a fine degree the intercorellations between criteria in order to explain an issue.
They allow us to pass from a mere calculation of weight/importance for each criteria in the overall satisfaction – a direct contribution –to a measure of the entirety of the influences – a dynamic contribution.
In doing so, it’s possible to better understand the dynamic of the customer journey and the effects that the criteria have on one another by identifying:
- the 20% of criteria which influence 80% of the satisfaction of your customers
- the most effective levers for action – the « master » criteria (which influence the others)
– the « mixed » criteria (which influence and are influenced)
– the « slave » criteria (which are influenced by the others)
BAYESIAN ANALYSES SUCH AS WE USE THEM THUS ALLOW YOU:
- to refine your decision making
- to validate your intuitions (internal)
- and to confirm your investments