Knowing whether or not you excel is of no use if you don’t know what counts for your customers
In a satisfaction study, measuring only your performance strengths/weaknesses isn’t enough to create an action plan that will take your business to the next level of excellence.
For each of the studies we perform, we calculate the importance of the criteria using “direct” correlation statistical methods.
- We know how to isolate criteria which have a positive or negative impact (two-way analysis – which varies the satisfaction or insatisfaction), by showing you the impact of an improvement or deterioration in the quality of service.
- We then use the statistical crossing of « Importance x Satisfaction » in a way that’s unique to our institute. This method of presenting and interpreting data in our studies changes everything about the way in which you’ll read and understand your performance.
THIS METHOD, CALLED « OPTISAT ® » RESPONDS TO THE FOLLOWING NEEDS:
- a detailed overview of your performance
- an in-depth analysis of the needs of your clients
- a plan to put your results in place